Phone: +7 (7172) 591-232;
Fax: +7 (7172) 591-283;
Helpline: +7 (7172) 591-284.
Agricultural products purchasing and sailing department:
+7 (7172) 591-265, 591-276.
NC Food Contract Corporation JSC (hereinafter - the Corporation) announces the search for a potential partner for the Corporation's participation in the activities of another legal entity on the following conditions:
2) the terms of payment for the realizable share of participation of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC in the charter capital of the Partnership - 100% (one hundred percent) advance payment within 3 (three) business days from the date of conclusion of the contract for the sale and purchase of the Corporation's share in the charter capital of the Partnership;
3) the minimum cost of the share of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC in the charter capital of the Partnership is 20,312,000 (twenty million three hundred twelve thousand) tenge, but not less than its actual value according to the appraisal report;
4) placing an announcement about the selection five working days before the end of the application acceptance;
5) the ratio of the share of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC - land plots transferred as payment for the charter capital of the Partnership, with the share of other members of the Partnership not more than 49%;
6) sending to NC Food Contract Corporation JSC of the notice on the sale of its share within 5 working days from the date of the state re-registration of the Partnership in connection with the change in the composition of the participants;
7) in the case of participation in the selection of two or more participants, the proposal of a potential participant who offered the highest price for the redemption of the share of participation of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC in the charter capital of the Partnership is recognized as the winner;
8) a guarantee fee for participation in the selection is 10,156,000 (ten million one hundred fifty-six thousand) tenge (50% of the minimum value of the share), is paid until the application is filed according to the following details: recipient NC Food Contract Corporation JSC, BIN 950440000101, IIC: KZ26914012203KZ005R9 in SB Sberbank of Russia JSC, BIK: SABRKZKA, Beneficiary code: 16;
9) proposals that do not meet the requirements specified in clauses 1) - 8) of this decision are rejected as not meeting the selection requirements.
Proposals from potential partners, indicating the proposed share of the Corporation, the amount of contribution to the charter capital of a potential partner and other above conditions, are submitted to the following address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan city, Moskovskaya Str., h. 29/1, office of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC, office 112.
Deadline for submission of proposals: within five days from the date of publication of this information.
For enquiries, call: +7(7172) 591-312, +7 (707) 101-16-10
A potential partner with a proposal must provide the following documents:
1. originals or notarized copies of documents confirming the presence of money on the accounts.
2. notarized copy of the company charter.
3. certificate of a registered legal entity, branch or representative office as of the date of submission of the application.
4. Payment order for payment of the guarantee fee.
5. The decision of the supreme body of the partnership, where the Corporation is proposed to join.