Phone: +7 (7172) 591-232;
Fax: +7 (7172) 591-283;
Helpline: +7 (7172) 591-284.
Agricultural products purchasing and sailing department:
+7 (7172) 591-248, 591-276.
State operator in the grain market.
Vision of the Corporation
Food Contract Corporation:
· participates in ensuring the food security of the country through quantitative and qualitative preservation of the food grain reserve;
· contributes to the stabilization of the domestic grain market and the development of exports;
· applies high standards of administrative management in accordance with best corporate governance practices.
Strategic direction 1.
Participation in ensuring food security.
Maintenance of reserve storage of grain.
1) Purchase, storage, refreshment and use of a reserve of grain.
Strategic direction 2.
Participation in the stabilization of the domestic grain market and export support.
Stabilization of the domestic grain market through trade.
1) Intervention operations (if necessary).
Growing grain exports.
1) Formation of export batches;
2) Stabilization of export supplies of grain to foreign markets;
3) Implementing agency functions within the framework of the Islamic Organization for Food Security (if necessary);
4) Information and analytical support for domestic exporters.
Strategic direction 3.
Improving the efficiency of the Food Contract Corporation.
Ensuring the financial sustainability of the Food Contract Corporation.
1) Improving the efficiency of use of own equity and assets.
Improving the efficiency of the corporate management system of the Food Contract Corporation.
1) Implementing best corporate governance practices;
2) Formation of the optimal structure;
3) Development of human capital.